What Beliefs Drive Us?
The CRS team is made of those whose character is in line with our core values of compassion, integrity, excellence, professionalism, and intentionality.
- Our team shows compassion to each other, clients, and our communities. We demonstrate this compassion with the belief that we all hold a sacred responsibility to share our talents, times, and resources with others.
- Our team is known for doing what we say and owning up to our responsibilities. Every team member is one who understands that we are not given integrity, but it is a result of the relentless pursuit of honesty at all times.
- Our team members are extremely good at their jobs. We are a team that understands perfection is not attainable, but we chase it knowing we can catch excellence.
- Our team has fun, but is always courteous, appreciative, and engaging. In short, our team may be diverse, but we are always professional.
- Our team is intentional in encouragement to each other, in serving each other, and ultimately our clients.
We share ideas and workload across our physical locations as team members are not locked into client services based on geography, but instead, team members are aligned with client service delivery that fits their strengths.
Our team utilizes processes and systems that allow the services to be delivered timely and allows for proactive conversations with our clients, not reactive. This includes utilizing one accounting platform, one client portal platform, and one project management platform.