What is CRS CPAs All About?
Here at CRS CPAs, we are a CPA team dedicated to honoring the past by remembering it was through blood, sweat and tears, and a dedication to the hard work of our founders that got us where we are today. Our offices span all of West Tennessee, and although we are spread out geographically, we operate as one firm.
Providing accounting & tax services is just part of the services we provide—the true value is by being proactive and providing timely advice. Our team is focused on delivering our promises timely and accurately.
Who Do We Serve?
We package our services to business clients so that we become their true partners. While we do not provide all services an entrepreneur needs, we have relationships with marketing experts, attorneys, financial advisors, insurance agents, IT providers, and benefits specialists to help match our clients with the best fit for their business, values, and personalities.
In short, we serve as the hub for our clients’ advisor relationships.
Professional and Service Businesses
Farming & Agriculture Businesses
Farming is like no other business on earth. Even though your office is a field, you still create a product that people need. And you still have to make sure your income is greater than your expenses while facing a lot of unique challenges. We understand what you face, and can handle the headaches so you can reap the rewards of a job well done.
When your income is based on donations, you face an extra financial layer: accountability. When people give hard-earned money to your cause, they deserve to know how it is spent. We help you maximize every dollar and maintain the records that you need so that you can keep on doing the most good.
What Beliefs Drive Us?
The CRS team is made of those whose character is in line with our core values of compassion, integrity, excellence, professionalism, and intentionality.
- Our team shows compassion to each other, clients, and our communities. We demonstrate this compassion with the belief that we all hold a sacred responsibility to share our talents, times, and resources with others.
- Our team is known for doing what we say and owning up to our responsibilities. Every team member is one who understands that we are not given integrity, but it is a result of the relentless pursuit of honesty at all times.
- Our team members are extremely good at their jobs. We are a team that understands perfection is not attainable, but we chase it knowing we can catch excellence.
- Our team has fun, but is always courteous, appreciative, and engaging. In short, our team may be diverse, but we are always professional.
- Our team is intentional in encouragement to each other, in serving each other, and ultimately our clients.
We share ideas and workload across our physical locations as team members are not locked into client services based on geography, but instead, team members are aligned with client service delivery that fits their strengths.
Our team utilizes processes and systems that allow the services to be delivered timely and allows for proactive conversations with our clients, not reactive. This includes utilizing one accounting platform, one client portal platform, and one project management platform.
Find Out If We’re A Good Fit
If you are looking for a CPA firm that understands your situation, has the ability to perform the processes you need, and will respect and serve you with kindness—press the button below to schedule a time for us to talk further about your needs and to see if we’re a good fit for you.