A wise business owner once said, “Happiness is a positive cash flow.” As a business owner, I’m sure you agree. Everything is better when your cash-in exceeds your cash-out.
A cash crisis can be emotionally devastating and it can kill your business. If you’ve ever had to beg, borrow, and steal to cover tomorrow’s payroll you understand this statement.
Our cash management service allows you to…
- know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur.
- know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs.
- be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors.
How Do You Get a Good Cash Flow Going?
The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is allowing us to develop a cash flow projection for you. We can help you develop both short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash, and long-term (annual, 3-5 year) cash flow projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding of where all the money went.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we provide. You also get…
- Help to obtain an appropriate line of credit
- Cash collection acceleration techniques
- Proven effective collection policies
- Proven effective payment policies
- Help to obtain the maximum rate of return on your idle cash
Your Business Needs a Positive Cash Flow
You may not have a great track record in keeping the money coming in faster than it’s going out—and we know how hard that can be. Click the Schedule a Call button below to find out how we can help you break the habits that are hindering your cash flow.